Saturday, February 21, 2009

Westwood Paper Company



Jill Sowder opened Westwood Paper Company in 2006 after working in similar stores. She combined what she learned along with how she felt a shopping experience should be and created and awesome stationary store.


They offer a large assortment of personalized gifts, wedding items and much more. With a designer always on site during store hours, you'll be able to create the items of your dreams.
Stop by their store in Carmel @ 20 Executive Drive. You'll be so glad you did.
Be sure to visit their booth at THE Indy Area Vendor Showcase - BRIDAL SHOW 2009 to see more items. You'll also see her beautiful work on my table scapes in the Michigan Room!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am the owner of e-vents: a wedding and event planning company.I became a certified wedding planner thru the Wedding Planning Institute.I am a proud member of the Association of Bridal Consultants! I am absolutely OBSESSED with all things wedding.Enjoy!

What even more info?

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

Followers