Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Brides.com


Brides.com is one of THE go to resources for brides to be, MOB, Bridesmaids, wedding planners and many more wedding related professionals. I love going to the website as well as directing my clients there.

Anne Chertoff is the brilliance behind the blog From I will to I do. You all MUST head over there and read her blog. Believe me, you will be hooked. She offers LOTS of valuable advice, current bridal events and more. Here's a little about Anne from Anne:


I’ve worked at Modern Bride, Martha Stewart Weddings, iVillage Weddings and I’m currently the Senior Editor at Brides.com. I’m always on the look out for great products and talented vendors. If you have an interesting product or service, or a wedding planning question you want considered for this blog, please e-mail me.


Anne Chertoff has kindly posted about THE Indy Area Vendor Showcase - BRIDAL SHOW 2009 on her blog " From I will to I do". What an honor! Thanks again, Anne.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am the owner of e-vents: a wedding and event planning company.I became a certified wedding planner thru the Wedding Planning Institute.I am a proud member of the Association of Bridal Consultants! I am absolutely OBSESSED with all things wedding.Enjoy!

What even more info?

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

Followers