Saturday, January 24, 2009

A little background.......


I have always love planning a party. The best part is when everyone gets to know each other ... people they may not have normally met under different circumstances. I also LOVE wedding vendors and ALL things weddings. I have met some amazing people in the wedding industry here in Indy. I thought it would be amazing to have some of my favorite vendors in one place - where brides and others could get to meet them as well. Just so happens that one of my favorite people, Gina Beasley from the Sheraton City Centre Indianapolis and my new friends, Pam and Chassity from the Sheraton City Centre had the same idea.

Seems they used to do a BRIDAL SHOW years ago and wanted to do it again. I am honored that they wanted e-vents: a wedding and event planning boutique plan this with them.
The Sheraton is completing renovations on the 21st floor - home to the beautiful Panorama Room. This venue is a favorite among Indy area brides. The veiws from the floor to ceiling windows is SPECTACULAR!!!

This blog will serve as an area where we will keep you informed on the vendors involved. Who knows , we may even have a few contests as well......... Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am the owner of e-vents: a wedding and event planning company.I became a certified wedding planner thru the Wedding Planning Institute.I am a proud member of the Association of Bridal Consultants! I am absolutely OBSESSED with all things wedding.Enjoy!

What even more info?

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

Followers